Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Roy Powers, Eagle Scout: Week Six

The good news is that Blogger is accepting images again. Apropos of the comment made on yesterday's post, I want to remind you folks that the images you see here are just thumbnails. In order to see large readable versions of these images you just have to click on them.

The bad news is that I discovered that there is a strip missing in my Roy Powers run (strip K-34), and worse, it is the payoff strip to a run-in with a rhino. I 've taken the liberty of supplying a text description of what must undoubtedly have happened in that strip. If someone has a copy of the K-34 strip that they'd be willing to share, I'd love it if you could send me a scan.







Comments:
Get OUT!!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]