Monday, May 26, 2008

 

On Hiatus

My apologies to regular readers of this blog. Beset by a perfect storm of business obligations, (paid) writing obligations and a flaky internet connection I haven't had so much as a free moment to do any posts. Look for the Stripper's Guide blog to resume, at least spottily, later this week as I whittle away at an enormous workload.

In the meantime, if anyone reading this happens to be in the know about getting grants for doing scholarly research I'd really like to have the opportunity to pick your brain. I started on a magazine article and it's becoming apparent that it could be turned into an excellent book if I had the time and backing to do further research.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]